Welcome to the NZIC 2019
Output: Standard Output (stdout)
Memory limit: 64 megabytes
Time limit: 1.0 seconds
Welcome to the New Zealand Informatics Competition (NZIC), a contest series run by volunteers from the New Zealand Olympiad in Informatics (NZOI).
We hope you enjoy these contests and take the opportunity to learn more about informatics. When you compete in the NZIC, there is a possibility you could be invited to join us in Christchurch for our January informatics camp. For those interested, more signup information for camp will be released after round 3. Don't worry if you can't complete all the problems or compete in all rounds. We consider participation and passion as more important than how well you do.
You have three hours to complete as many problems as you can (including this one). Some problems are divided into subtasks which give you partial points. Even the hardest problems might have easy subtasks. If you get stuck on a question, we suggest moving onto the next one and coming back later. Questions are not always in order of difficulty but we do our best.
Below is the first problem to get you started...
What to do
- Read the problem statement below and write a program to solve the problem.
- Quick and dirty code is encouraged! Don't worry about style or handling erroneous input - it just has to work. Don't use input prompts.
- Use the standard input and output methods for your language. Click here for an explanation of how input and output work.
- Submit your code file via the submit tab.
- See if you are correct. Click here for a list of error messages and their meanings.
If you get stuck
- See some examples for this problem. Click here for some example programs in various languages.
- Read the documents linked above.
- Consult the closest rubber duck.
- Email email@example.com for assistance.
Write a program to greet the NZIC.
A single line with a name on it (no more than 100 characters long).
Print Greetings name where name is given as input. An example is shown below.
Sample Input 1
Sample Output 1